• This in-depth journey will show you why we love Vietnam so much. From haunting Halong Bay, where jagged rocks sprout from the calm water, to Sapa, a stunning, lush valley high in the mountains where you can trek to traditional tribal villages and among its glistening terraced rice paddies, this is a place that captures your heart and imagination. You’ll also explore buzzing Saigon and Hanoi, where you’ll have private architectural tours, explore colorful temples and palaces, shop for antiques, and eat, eat, eat.
• From sleepy fishing villages to the rooftop discos of Saigon’s bustling metropolis, age-old tradition meets a cosmopolitan modernity in Vietnam. You’ll experience this ancient land from an entirely new perspective on this luxury journey which celebrates iconic Vietnam in the now. You’ll be amongst the first to sweep over picturesque Halong Bay by seaplane; dine like a local when you head offshore to a floating restaurant; stay at the brand-new Amanoi situated on the dramatic cliffs of Nui Chua National Park; and take to the streets on the back of a Vespa for an introduction to Saigonese nightlife.
• Let food be your guide on this enticing journey, where you’ll shop local markets with chefs and take private cooking classes all over the country so you can master regional flavors and dishes as diverse as cao lau and xoi. You’ll have plenty of time to explore vibrant Saigon and Hanoi, and to wander smaller historic towns such as Hoi An. You’ll eat at Vietnam’s most exceptional food destinations, including hip Vietnamese and French restaurants, glowing night markets, and humble food carts.
• Explore every side of this glittering jewel as you lay on its gorgeous beaches, feast in its colorful cities, explore its lush jungles, and tour its breathtaking temples. You’ll begin in Halong Bay, a surreal wonderland where thousands of limestone peaks rise from the water, before going to the imperial town of Hue, where you’ll wander among ornate temples and tombs. Next, you’re off to a tropical beach resort in Nha Trang, and to Saigon, where you’ll eat your heart out on pho and ca kho tu.
• Ancient temples, teaming markets, glittering beaches, green jungles, and oh, the food. All of your senses will be ignited on this journey across Southeast Asia’s most popular destinations, where you’ll find yourself coming face to face with elephants, chanting with monks, wandering coastal towns and traditional villages, eating from steaming food stalls, and relaxing on powdery sand beaches.
• Start in the shining metropolis of Saigon, where you’ll shop markets, tour temples, and dine on pho and soft shell crab. Next, you’re off to Hoi An, a charming and historic river town where you’ll happily stroll its quiet streets for hours. In Hanoi, you’ll visit galleries and boutiques before going to Halong Bay, an enchanting area where thousands of limestone peaks rise from the sea. You’ll tour this magical region by boat and explore its hidden caves and grottos.
• Experience the natural beauty and traditional lifestyle of the Mekong Delta as you embark on this magical journey through the best of Vietnam and Cambodia. Begin amidst the charming neighborhoods and magnificent architecture of Hanoi, and spend a night aboard a junk ship in Halong Bay, where the haunting beauty of the great limestone karsts will leave you awestruck. Spend two nights in Hoi An enjoying the colorful markets and beaches; fly to Saigon to tour the city’s important historic landmarks; tour the Cao Dai Temple and the Cu Chi Tunnels; and conclude in Siem Reap to tour Angkor Wat and many other temples.
• Explore Saigon with one of our local friends from the city
• Enjoying the idyllic scenery of Vietnam's beach paradise, Nha Trang
• Taking in the fresh mountain air of Dalat, the “City of Eternal Spring”
• Measure up for a tailored suit in Hoi An, and wear it to dinner just 24 hours later
Plan your luxury vacation with our travel experts help plan. Speak with a Luxury Travel expert today.