Luxury Travel In Malaysia
Malaysia is a fascinating country of both scenic beauty and futuristic urban splendor. With a wide array of cultural and geographical diversity, luxury travel in Malaysia poses a challenge only in choosing from the innumerable kinds of Malaysia tours that are possible. From the towering peaks of the Petronas Towers in Kuala Lumpur, to the wild jungles of Batang Ai, to the white beaches of the Langkawi Islands, luxury travel in Malaysia has a wealth of riches for visitors to enjoy.
Complemented by unique ethnic tradition resulting from the early mix of Malay, Indian, and Chinese peoples as well as the influence of Islamic, Christian, Hindu, and Buddhist religions, Malaysia tours are laden with cultural flavor. An assortment of superb festivities and food can be sampled in Malaysia, and tours through the lush national parks can keep you occupied for days. Whether you want to admire the urban sophistication of the contemporary cities of Peninsular Malaysia, or visit orangutans in the tropical wilderness of Borneo, Absolute Travel can tailor your luxury Malaysia vacation to accommodate a range of destinations and experiences.
Private luxury travel to Malaysia tours uncover the many faces of this magical country; the Chinese dim sum shops of Penang, the colonial trading posts of Malacca and Georgetown, the colorful Muslim fishing villages along the eastern coast of the peninsula, and the tropical island paradise of Tioman are but a few examples. Luxury travel in Malaysia also presents amazing opportunities for scuba diving off the coast and for trekking in the magnificent ancient lands of forest-dwelling tribes and otherworldly flora and fauna in Borneo’s Sabah and Sarawak. No matter what you journey you choose, Absolute Travel’s Malaysia private luxury tours will provide amazing experiences that will leave you wanting more.
- Meet locals who, since 1964, have worked to rehabilitate the region’s orphaned orangutans, and discover what they are doing to preserve Borneo’s most photogenic resident.
- Shop at the Chinatown market, brimming with carvings, calligraphy, bamboo bird cages, ornate temples, and gastronomic delicacies.
- Visit Pangkor Laut, a private island paradise complete crystal blue waters, white sand beaches, and prime luxury villas.
- Foodies will delight in Penang’s “hawker stalls” where one can sample an endless array of sweet and savory local flavors.
- Spend a couple nights with the Iban people in Borneo to learn about their unique culture and lifestyle.
- Take a daytrip to Gaya Island, where undisturbed rainforest thrives in primordial splendor.
- Meet Borneo’s most popular redhead in the wild–the charismatic orangutan.
The Absolute Malaysia Experience