If you are looking for luxury travel in Cambodia, Absolute Asia Tours is the only way to go; we were the first US-based travel company to send Americans to Cambodia after the embargo was lifted in 1992, and we’ve been setting the bar ever since. Cambodia is located in the heart of Southeast Asia and is known for the majestic Khmer temples that are frequently regarded as one of the most alluring sights in all of Asia. Our Cambodia tours take you deep into the heart the country’s culture all while providing you with the most exclusive accommodations and personal guides.
- After first shopping in a morning market for provisions, take a cooking class to learn the secrets of the delightful Khmer cuisine.
- Try your hand at pottery or other traditional handicrafts at one of the NGO-run workshops dedicated to keeping Cambodia’s artistic heritage alive.
- Travel to the “Killing Fields” near Phnom Penh to pay respects to those who lost their lives during the reign of terror of the Khmer Rouge.
- Stroll the ancient wall around the massive Royal City of Angkor Thom, a route rarely taken by tourists, and have a picnic lunch aside a small ornate temple.
- Bike through the small French colonial city of Battambang, where locals earn their livelihoods at a variety of home industries; at night wonder at the acrobats and contortionists at the local circus.
- To end your trip in Cambodia with a splash, spend a few night at the ultra-deluxe Song Saa Private Island resort, a short boat ride from the coastal town of Sihanoukville.