• While all travel experiences through Vietnam and Cambodia are fascinating… there is nothing quite like a river cruise through the intertwining waterways that connect the two countries. Combine visits to both destinations aboard state of the art vessels that are built specifically to maneuver the tricky waters of the Mekong and Tonle Sap regions.
• One of the Mekong’s most celebrated vessels is the Jayavarman, named after the 12th century Buddhist king who ruled the Angkor kingdom. Boasting a stunning French colonial design, this cruise liner is the ideal homebase for discovering the wonders that the picturesque Mekong region has to offer.
• Discover one of the most popular Mekong vessels aboard the French Vietnamese RV Mekong Prestige. Launched in 2013, this fabulous boat offes 32 spacious suites that feel nothing short of a luxury resort on the water. Enjoy classic Asian decor with polished peak and inspirational artwork, offering the vibes of a modern-day boutique hotel.
• One of the most classic selections along the Mekong River is the RV Mekong Pandaw. Beautifully restored, this grand vessel makes the journey from Ho Chi Minh City to Cambodia’s Siem Reap (home to the Angkor complex) simply unforgettable. Begin the amazing journey in the southern portion of Vietnam’s Mekong Delta, where bustling riverside cities feed into quaint villages known for their agricultural offerings.
• Travel to Halong Bay by helicopter within one day is one of high-end tours for honeymoon. It takes only a 45-minute flight from Hanoi to Halong Bay, viewing the legendary bay from a helicopter is a great way to get a panoramic view of the mystical seascape
• Go on a different kind of adventure aboard a junk cruise in Bai Tu Long Bay. Indochina Junk is the one and only cruise company that has the experience and full permission to make a trip around the less frequented area in Bai Tu Long Bay.
• The Jasmine Cruise has earned its 5-star rating because of its excellent services, accommodations, and design. It combines traditional and modern design to create a visual spectacle and a one of a kind experience for its passengers.
• Previous guests who have cruised around Ha Long Bay aboard the Paloma will say that they had an unforgettable experience. Previous guests have sung praises about the Paloma’s luxurious cabins, intimate atmosphere, and spectacular view. T
• Violet Cruise is a one of a kind luxury liner that sails around HaLong Bay. The cruise perfectly combines contemporary and traditional design. The meticulous and intricate detail in the furnishings and decorations show superior craftsmanship compared to other cruise liners. Guests who book with Violet Cruise often praise the liner because of the beautiful design and excellent service.
Let us assist you if you couldn't find a perfect trip for you!
We love our country and know it inside and out.