- Starting the night with a cold beer in a popular local spot with great views of the surrounding area
- Wandering a maze of stalls at a local market where you'll get a taste of local culture
- Following your local guide's lead while sampling local specialties
- Enjoying a local take on a famous French dessert, macaroons
- Taking a stroll through Talang Road and seeing the historic buildings there
JOURNEY HIGHLIGHTSTOUR INCLUSIONS
- Choose your own departure date
- Select the comfort level of accommodation
- Adjust activities to cater to special interests
- Modify any aspect of the tour as needed
ITINERARY BY DAY
- Tours as mentioned and air-conditioned transfers
- Sightseeing and permit fees during guided times
- Meals listed in the itinerary
- Expert English-speaking local guide
- Service charges and government VAT tax
Start your evening a top of Khao Rang, where panoramic views are at their best of the lush jungle scenery Phuket is famous for. Here, cool down with a cold drink and a snack before setting off into town and toward a popular local market. Dense with the aromas of chili, garlic and spices, this buzzing commercial hub is known as a local foodie favourite - and the queues prove it. Follow your local guide's lead and sample market favourites like boiled rice and barbeque meat skewers.
After a smattering of treats, wrap up your meal with some of Phuket's very own takes on a famous French desserts - a Thai-style macaroon! Finally, take a short stroll along Talang Road lined with historic buildings that are most beautiful at night, thanks to glittering lights adorning each.
We pride ourselves in creating personalised travel experiences that suit all your preferences and needs.