• Step back in time and into a deeply enchanting world as you follow Marco Polo’s footsteps along the ancient desert trade routes of the mythic Silk Road. On this journey you will discover a remote and intriguing China filled with culturally rich towns, dramatic landscapes and once-in-a-lifetime encounters. Shop Kashgar’s wild bazaars, where you can buy everything from spices to horses and, of course, silk. Journey to the famed desert oasis of Turpan, where grapevine trellises hang over the streets, and explore the depths of the awe-inspiring cave temple of Dunhang. Rise early to be the sole climber on the 2,000 year-old Great Wall and gaze from the rooftop of the world in Shangri-la. This is a journey with all the makings of an otherworldly adventure, the recipe for experiences that rival fairytales from another time.
• This trip covers a little over 35 kilometers on well surfaced roads. The daily distances are not too long and the terrain is gentle so this trip suitable for most people, but it's advisable to have a modicum of fitness to enjoy the riding!
• Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City to Cai Lay - Cycle around 25 - 30 km
• Day 2: Caibe - Can Tho - Cycle around 30 - 40 km
• Day 3: Can Tho - Ho Chi Minh city - Cycle around: 25 - 30km
Let us assist you if you couldn't find a perfect trip for you!
We love our country and know it inside and out.